.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:

Addicted to the printed word. Cinematic cretin. Information junkie.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Learning Process

Today's entry in Jonathan Carroll's Blog contains a homework assignment. He poses the question "What have you learned?" You are not allowed to ask for elaboration. Just answer the question instinctively.

I have learned how much easier it is to get going in the morning when I don't dread going to work because I actually enjoy my job (most of the time).

I have learned that it is possible for another person to make my life better, more enjoyable, easier, rather than more complicated and stressful.

I have learned that cats believe absolutely in their right of way.

I have learned, by looking at the clock just now, that it is time to get ready and go to work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Jonathan Carroll's blog wonderful? It really is one of the best anywhere. I look forward to reading it every day as one of the great pleasures of going to the Internet.

Rima Orispaa

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home