.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:

Addicted to the printed word. Cinematic cretin. Information junkie.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

In praise of the low-stress job

I have this tendency to not sleep well. I used to be able to sleep soundly under all sorts of conditions. Not so anymore. One recent morning after a less than stellar night's sleep I discovered a wonderful perk to not being stressed out by my job to the point that I dread going to work every day--it's not all that difficult to get up, get dressed, get my act together, get going, get out of the house, go to work and still be somewhat functional and productive. Not only is life easier (even if it isn't quite as profitable), it is also a lot more fun, and I get more done on non-work projects. Hooray!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home