.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:

Addicted to the printed word. Cinematic cretin. Information junkie.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holiday Bi-Polarity

It shows my great ignorance of psychology and/or psychiatry that I couldn't decide whether my heading should be Holiday Bi-Polarity or Holiday Schizophrenia. I decided that I would offend fewer people with bi-polarity, not that there is anyone out there reading, and I have thought more than once that I probably qualify as bi-polar even under normal circumstances, nevermind during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.

I keep going from being excited about Christmas to just wanting to be teleported to about the middle of January. Work will be less hectic. (I could maybe even take a few days off.) The hermitage will be empty of visitors. And maybe, just maybe, I could settle in for a long winter's nap.

One step at a time. Left foot, right foot. Breathe in. Breathe out. And all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home